Friday, November 19, 2010

IM Project: Theatre in Space via an Elevator...?

Okay, I'm going to use the Space Elevator performance for my IM project, as well, I think.  I'm going to begin to structure it around generating performance for a cosmic space audience.  I can address fun things like Astrophysics, the evolution of the relationship of the human body to man's controlled and conceived surroundings,  mediated liveness, virtual reality representations of earth-borne natural environments, etc.  There's still the urge to consider the grotesque nature of human behavior, and I know that relates to space exploration in a way.  Typical instances seem like the destruction of earth and the extinction of the race.  Maybe I could propose life after death in the cosmos somehow more specifically?  There's got to be more connections to the fucked up human thing; help me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment